Trending video


Breaking News

Sydrified

Sydrified

Blogroll

Follow on FaceBook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger templates

Sunday 1 January 2012

Coffee Club Christmas Party 2011




Before 2012 started, I was at Kamias, Quezon City partying with my Coffee Club peeps. These are the guys that taught me most of the things I know about the environment I am in at the moment. Back in 2002, I was just a mere sperm of a writer. Yeah... I said that. But hey, look at me now. Sure, no thanks to the current administration, a lot of my friends are suffering from late paychecks, zero benefits, and a lot of work-related stress but hey... hopefully the next administration will give importance to the government employees... in ALL government agencies.

Anyway, this is our annual get together where people of different occupations gossip, report, unleash insults, and harbour awesomeness.















You just got Sydrified.

Sorry ‘bout your damn luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By