Trending video


Breaking News

Sydrified

Sydrified

Blogroll

Follow on FaceBook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger templates

Sunday 29 January 2012

Expo-si Expo-no




I was just at SM Megamall the other day to check out their wedding expo.

The first thing I said to myself as I entered the lair filled with matrimonial assortments was “holy crap”.

So wedding planning isn’t just cheapening up to save 150 thousand pesos and letting nature take its place.




I entered a lair where a person spending 50 thousand pesos isn’t that ludicrous. I saw emphatic femmes and their equally-concerned men browsing caterers, photographers, jewelers, musicians, and reception.




The girls were giggling in glee while the men were just interested on getting out of the place.

One thing’s for sure – our battle plan now is to seek help because after three weddings, a baptism, and godfathering someone in the sacrament of reconciliation, I’m going to make sure that I get the right reinforcements to survive this situation.

Game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By